Give your body the support it needs to reach peak performance with Driven® EAA. Our specially formulated supplement is designed for athletes who demand the best from their bodies. Our full-spectrum amino acid drink contains all 9 essential amino acids to repair and rebuild muscle during and after intense exercise.
- Increased Endurance- Helps delay muscle fatigue and improve endurance during prolonged exercise and provides sustained energy for long-duration workouts.
- Faster Recovery- Supports the repair and rebuilding of muscles after intense exercise and reduces muscle soreness and fatigue for faster recovery between workouts.
- Hydration- Contains vitamin C and electrolytes to support proper hydration and mineral balance.
- Muscle Building- Provides all 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) needed for muscle maintenance and growth, promoting protein synthesis for increased muscle mass and strength.
What are EAAs?
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) are the building blocks of protein, which are essential for muscle growth and recovery.
Can I take this supplement with other products?
Yes, Driven Nutrition EAA can be combined with other supplements to help support your training and recovery.
How to Use:
You can sip on Driven Nutrition EAA throughout the day to keep your body in an anabolic state or take it before, during, or after your workout for added support.
Mix 1 scoop of Driven Nutrition EAA with 8-12 ounces of water, and drink throughout the day or during and after your workout.
Contains all 9 Essential Amino Acids:
1. Histidine: Histidine helps makes a brain chemical (neurotransmitter)
called histamine. Histamine plays an important role in your body’s
immune function, digestion, sleep, and sexual function.
2. Isoleucine: Isoleucine is involved with your body’s muscle metabolism
and immune function. It also helps make hemoglobin and regulate
3. Leucine: Leucine helps your body make protein and growth hormones.
It also helps grow and repair muscle tissue, heal wounds, and regulate
blood sugar levels.
4. Lysine: Lysine is involved in the production of hormones and energy.
It’s also important for calcium and immune function.
5. Methionine: Methionine helps with your body’s tissue growth,
metabolism, and detoxification. Methionine also helps with the
absorption of essential minerals, including zinc and selenium.
6. Phenylalanine: Phenylalanine is needed for the production of your
brain’s chemical messengers; including dopamine, epinephrine, and
norepinephrine. It’s also important for the production of other amino
7. Threonine: Threonine plays an important role in collagen and elastin.
These proteins provide structure to your skin and connective tissue.
They also help with forming blood clots, which help prevent bleeding.
Threonine plays an important role in fat metabolism and your immune
function as well.
8. Tryptophan: Tryptophan helps maintain your body’s correct nitrogen
balance. It also helps make a brain chemical (neurotransmitter) called
serotonin. Serotonin regulates your mood, appetite, and sleep.
9. Valine: Valine is involved in muscle growth, tissue regeneration, and
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.